Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Goodbye 20's, Hello 30's!

Hello 30.  Seems weird.  And yet I have no idea why.  I also feel like I should care more about turning 30.  Maybe I am too busy and tired to care.  When I think about it my 20's were pretty awesome.  I was in college at the best university ever, University of Wisconsin - Madison.  Go Badgers!  I got my first "real" job at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and still have that great job.  I married the love of my life.  We bought a couch, our first major purchase together....I was so nervous and it was less than $1,000.  We traveled the world, a few times!  We bought a house and I think I was less anxious about that than the couch.  We got new cars.  And of course we had two beautiful children! 

When I think about it, my 30's could seem a bit uneventful in comparison.  And yet with two young kids and Ryan as my hubby I have a feeling my 30's will be just as exciting as my 20's.  I am looking forward to the next decade.   

No comments:

Post a Comment